[lbo-talk] Flat screen tvs?

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:50:16 PST 2011

I have no substantive advice beyond the fact that our three year old Toshiba's given us no meaningful problems at all. The one thing that happens on occasion - which I tend to attribute to Comcast rather'n Toshiba - is green/orange lines rising across the speed.

When we got it we were told by Circuit City (yeah, I know) that it'd make sense to pay them to tune it properly when they installed it... I passed but it could make some moderate difference, I have no idea. A