[lbo-talk] Flat screen tvs?

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:26:00 PST 2011

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 11:46 AM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
> My CRT TV just died so it's time to get a flat screen. Being hardware challenged, I would welcome any recommendations about what technology I should be looking for and/or what makes/models.

:For what it is worth, when our old CRT died we got an 18 inch LCD
advertised for use in dorm rooms. Gave us better picture than our old CRT, is HD, has HDMI connection ethernet port the whole basic scmear. Most people we know laugh at the idea of having this as the only TV in the house, so your mileage may vary.