[lbo-talk] New blog post -- not about Christmas

Mitchel Cohen mitchelcohen at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 24 14:15:22 PST 2011

Hi,

I know, I know, it's Christmas, and I LOVE New York City this time every year.

Still, before I get up from my computer and start wandering around this sometimes beautiful City, here's a new post on my blog, "WHERE THE CRISES INTERSECT: LAWRENCE SUMMERS, AL GORE, AND U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL & ECONOMIC POLICY." (Sheesh, my titles are starting to sound as long as Kim Il-Sung's!)

Please check it out if you get the chance this Christmas weekend. And, as we say down on Wall Street, "Occupy Christmas (and Chhhhhhanukkah)!"

http://www.MitchelCohen.com

Wishing you a Merry Marxmas and a Happy New Order!

Mitchel

http://www.MitchelCohen.com

Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack, a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. ~ Leonard Cohen