[lbo-talk] A liberal geek defense of Ron Paul

martin schiller mschiller at pobox.com
Fri Dec 30 17:46:20 PST 2011

Is there any polling on a Paul/Obama matchup? I googled it, but many of the polls were from Paul websites, and I don't really know the pollsters enough to know what's reliable. But my quick look suggests that Paul is a serious threat to Obama in 2012 matchup.

Do the Republicans not want the presidency, explaining their rejection of Paul?