[lbo-talk] as if on cue

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 08:05:35 PST 2011

[WS:] It is amazing how a thread that started as a discussion of merits and demerits of digital books ended in debating the nature of the nation . As they say in the old country - it takes only one bad apple to spoil the whole barrel of mead - and I may add - one troll to spoil the entire thread.

Wojtek