[lbo-talk] How Much Do College Students Learn, and Study?

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sun Feb 6 19:00:47 PST 2011

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, Doug Henwood wrote:

>> Is your strategy to improve schooling because this is a radical demand.
>
> It's not a strategy, but yes, it should be a demand.

I especially liked the way you put it on your latest radio show: that the annual cost of providing a free college education to everyone in the US would cost what we would save in administrative costs in 4 months by adopting a Canadian style single payer health care system.

BTW, I enjoyed both interviews. The part about Wisner's Dad was priceless.

Michael