[lbo-talk] Once again, food prices

Chris Sturr sturr at dollarsandsense.org
Wed Feb 9 12:14:15 PST 2011

Here is an article from the July/August 2008 issue of Dollars & Sense that cites the Mike Masters' testimony that Doug mentioned: Hot Commodities, Stuffed Markets, and Empty Bellies<http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archives/2008/0708collins.html>. I think our collective member Ben Collins did a good job with the article.

I'm not sure hyperlinks will be preserved, so here's the url: http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archives/2008/0708collins.html.

-- -- Chris Sturr Co-editor, *Dollars & Sense* 29 Winter St. Boston, Mass. 02108 phone: 617-447-2177, ext. 205 fax: 617-447-2179 email: sturr at dollarsandsense.org