[lbo-talk] The role of social media in the Egyptian uprising

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Feb 10 16:42:07 PST 2011

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of 123hop at comcast.net Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 5:15 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] The role of social media in the Egyptian uprising

I really hope you don't think that I think that. But I've actually been spending a lot of time reading, interviewing, and thinking about what social media mean. And it's not all good.

----- I'm not saying it's all good. I'm saying it's a new variable that we need to understand.