[lbo-talk] The role of social media in the Egyptian uprising

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Feb 10 19:45:04 PST 2011

It's like this carrol. On social media, facebook specifically, we all know you did an african beadwork class recently and have been in a number of antiwar demos of late. ;p

Not because you told us, but because your friends told their friends, and since you're a mutual friend, we all learned something about you. You friend produced this "news" which, of course, could have been "news" in a small town newspaper, only then it would have been covered by a reporter and photographer - if it was at all. ;p

shag