[lbo-talk] See!

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 09:31:44 PST 2011

[WS:] I am not beneath pointing out that I told you so. Here is what I posted:

"In other words - the protesters will win only if they manage to capture the Egyptian state but it seems likely only if the military switches sides.

Otherwise, the protest will end like the Polish Solidarity did."

which was pooh-poohed by those who did not like my reference to Orwell. So let me grin and say: movements - schmovements. It is the institutions with real power that carry the day - just as uncle Stalin commented about the pope's divisions. Ha!

Wojtek