[lbo-talk] social media

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Feb 16 20:28:45 PST 2011

On Feb 16, 2011, at 10:02 PM, Peter Fay wrote:
> ...If we wanted to win a revolution, please count me out
> of non-hierarchical, horizontal, participatory structure. If that
> were used
> in Algiers in the 1950s, then the FLN would have been dead and
> Algeria would
> still be part of France...

If Algeria were still part of France all the Algerians (except for a few power-holding gangsters like Bouteflika) would be vastly better off in every way, and they're all very well aware of that.

Shane Mage

"L'après-vie, c'est une auberge espagnole. L'on n'y trouve que ce qu'on a apporté."

Bardo Thodol