[lbo-talk] URGENT: Sign-on for public employees in WI and nationwide

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:45:03 PST 2011

Join in.

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Erin Johansson <EJohansson at americanrightsatwork.org> Date: Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 10:40 AM Subject: URGENT: Sign-on for public employees in WI and nationwide To: Erin Johansson <EJohansson at americanrightsatwork.org>

Hello Scholars,

My apologies for the mass email and if you’ve already signed our letter in support of public employee bargaining rights.  We are quickly collecting more signatures for our letter to be presented to Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker today, when the state legislature potentially votes to repeal collective bargaining rights for public employees.

The letter is posted here:

http://act.americanrightsatwork.org/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=1371

This letter is national, so we will use this for other state fights, but if you can get back to me this morning with your name and affiliation, you can help the Wisconsin struggle.

Thanks for your consideration,

Erin Johansson

Research Director

American Rights at Work