[lbo-talk] Businesses are refusing to hire the unemployed,

Mr. X from_alamut at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 16:20:41 PST 2011

It seems to me that this is mostly a problem with high end jobs in the major cities. At the low end their not that picky. I live in a rural area and I still see friends/neighbors walking into a place that has a help wanted sign (in my area there seems to be a slight uptake in jobs lately) and getting hired on the spot after a chat with the manager (most everyone knows or is related to each other somehow).

peace Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA, Planet Gaia check out my books at:http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=141735