[lbo-talk] Ta[i]bbi's latest on Wall Street rip-off

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:51:06 PST 2011

fm wrote:

> Reading that article make me want to get out of the country. But to
> where? fm

That is why it may be more economical to stay and fight -- and take over the country. If we were only more conscious, deep down in our guts, of how powerful we really are when we combine our individual powers, we would just go and snatch the country (and the world) out of their jaws (or cold dead claws) in no time.

The social order is a bubble. Both its apparent stability and its essential fragility are true. "Once the inner connections have been revealed, all theoretical certainty about the eternal necessity of the existing conditions collapses, it does so even before the actual collapse takes place in practice." (Marx to Kugelmann, 11 July 1868).