[lbo-talk] More Rightwing proto-fascism

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 09:37:41 PST 2011

Why do you call it proto-fascism? These guys, and GOP as whole I may add, are full blown fascists, there is no reason to pull wool over it. The only difference between them and the Nazis, the Mussolinis, the Pinochets and the Videlas is that GOP does not have the power to do as they please with their enemies, or perhaps not yet.

Wojtek