[lbo-talk] Breast milk ice cream...

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 17:44:18 PST 2011

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 9:41 PM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
> I mean when you spend 23$ on an ice cream cone because it's breast milk, you've got to know where the fucking milk is coming from, and I'm guessing this gives it a little special extra charge.

I would ban this idea for one reason that has nothing to do with workers right or explitation of poor mothers: consumer safety and health grounds. Industrialized milk is checked along the process and pausterized. Will this firm do the same for their human milk.? Doubt it.

I wonder if the press and consumers would be so receptive if instead of human milk we´d be talking about salad dressings with human blood?.

Oh well, Dr. Lected called, he wants to join this mailing list... FC