[lbo-talk] Breast milk ice cream...

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 17:49:50 PST 2011

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 9:41 PM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
> I experienced something similar in Mazatlan where, in the restaurants that cater to tourists, there is a great show put on about the manual work involved in making some of the food.

One popular pizza chain down here has its workers doing the dough in plain view. And it´s the cheapest one... it´s not a spectacle to make wealthy people rejoice... it´s just a way for customers to see that besides the low price, the quality is good and they can see as their pizza is being made.

(other chains put the workers behind a wall so you can´t see how clean is the kitchen, the workers, or the process).

FC PS: Tourist traps should be banned. worldwide.They only provide Disney-esque stereotypes of the local country to clueless newcomers...