[lbo-talk] The Second Amendment in Congress

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 09:56:33 PST 2011

[WS:] I find it hardly surprising. Lawmakers simply bow to the will of the majority of the American people.

54% favor easing restrictions on gun sales vs 44% who favor more restrictions

By comparison, in 1990 78% favored more restrictions on gun control vs. 19% who favored easing restrictions http://www.gallup.com/poll/145526/Gallup-Review-Public-Opinion-Context-Tucson-Shootings.aspx

<http://www.gallup.com/poll/145526/Gallup-Review-Public-Opinion-Context-Tucson-Shootings.aspx> Wojtek