[lbo-talk] Berlet on Democracy Now

c.berlet at publiceye.org c.berlet at publiceye.org
Wed Jan 12 10:02:32 PST 2011

Nice that you have this opportunity to vent you spleen at my expense. As a reporter I thought accuracy was important. American Renaissance is an ugly racist group, but it just is not organizationally antisemitic. I arrived at my conclusion independently of Mark Potok, and very good researcher at SPLC, and your implication of a pro-Zionist/Israel plot here is amusing in a tragic way. Ron Paul is a conspiracy theorist whose views on political economy are bizarre, and are mirred in Joughner's posts. That's a fact. I agree with Ron Paul that the Fed needs to be audited and more responsive to the needs of the non-wealthy.

I frequently write about abuses of state power and political repression by government agencies, and have for over 30 years. A nine-year-old with an Internet connection can verify this. If you are going to engage in personal attacks, at least do your homework first.

Have a nice day.

-Chip