[lbo-talk] Surowecki on unions

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:48:38 PST 2011

Re: "But I'm going to sound a positive note, for once. We're in a post-Bubble world where the semi-periphery has finally realized there are better things to do with its hard-earned cash than fund US current account and trade deficits forever."

[WS:] If true, it means further tailspin of the empire, which is not optimistic at all. It means that the lefties, minorities, homosexuals, even wussy liberals - anyone whom the fascist noise machine identifies as "traitors" responsible for this decline should really start watching their backs, if not moving to a safer country.

Wojtek