[lbo-talk] it was punk rock that set him off

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:38:09 PST 2011

"As for whether there were equivalents of Geert Wilders, Heinz-Christian Strache, and the English Defense League, I honestly don't know."

Or equivalents of the Evolian "American Renaissance" which no doubt sees Israel as a beneficial stopgap in the death by miscegenation of the white race.  I find that doubtful.  You'd have to wait until the era of LePen to see those ideas regain currency in high places.  But if you're talking about the 1948 ethnic cleansing of 700,000 Palestinians from their ancestral homeland as a result of philo-Semitism and white supremacism in governmental offices then I might agree with you but I would disagree that those terms mean the same thing and come from the same source.  Conflating them without regard to their source or intent serves the purposes of linking struggles but in a pretty reckless way.

fm