[lbo-talk] it was punk rock that set him off

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 13:16:47 PST 2011

To the extent that I understand you, I think I agree with you. It seems self-evident to me that white supremacism, like any number of other political tendencies, is better understood as a recurring strand, appearing in multiple contexts, than as its own coherent, independently-existing thing. I wouldn't call this reckless, though, so much as realistic.

But if you're talking about the 1948 ethnic cleansing of 700,000