[lbo-talk] Berlet on Democracy Now

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 12:46:29 PST 2011

"Nice that you have this opportunity to vent you spleen at my expense. As a reporter I thought accuracy was important. American Renaissance is an ugly racist group, but it just is not organizationally antisemitic."

Of course it's not, because Jews are now whites, and Israel is a good example for racists, and you don't want to go there, because your bread and butter is the white gentile rabble. And Chip, you'd rather get sniffy and nasty than address your inability to follow the path of racism into more respectable quarters, because you've hung your hat on the racism of those that you feel morally superior to. Again, why are you not talking about respectable Jewish groups that support the settlers? Your analysis is flawed, you don't bother with economics; you're concerned about the economics of what sort of hate will benefit your bottom line--as does the SPLC. And again, your focus on the Pauls betrays your agenda.

David Green