[lbo-talk] it was punk rock that set him off

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 15:12:08 PST 2011

fm:  The ADL does not see The American Renaissance as a "philo-Semtic" group, your original point.  The piece you excerpted was taken from an ADL page titled "Extremism in America".  And if you included the final paragraph from the section you excerpted you'd have read this:

"During the 2006 American Renaissance conference David Duke, who was not a scheduled presenter, accused Jews of being a “power… that has led to the internal destruction of our will and spirit” during a question-and-answer session. Taylor attempted to “clear the air” regarding Jewish participation in American Renaissance conferences with a piece in the May 2006 edition of the American Renaissance journal in which he wrote, “Jews have, from the outset, been equal participants in our efforts.” However, he also compared the question of “the roles of Jews in society” to questions over homosexuality, foreign policy, and abortion and said that these issues should be openly debated in a “free society.”

The ADL's anti-muslim racism is on the record.  I fear your need to conflate the Evolian/eugenicist positions of groups like the American Renaissance with zionism is part of the ongoing zio-nazi debate which I bowed out of a long time ago.

 fm