[lbo-talk] Berlet on Democracy Now

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 09:07:07 PST 2011

There's much more to be said, but I'm particularly appalled that Berlet and others have turned these serious issues into an issue of my character and their sensitivities. Again, there was nothing personal in my original statement. Berlet needs to develop a thicker skin, and accord some respectful seriousness to those who are genuinely concerned about the thrust of his efforts against "hate."

David Green

^^^^ CB: In the following statement you seem to accuse Chip Berlet of conning people out of their money by exaggerating the threat of fascistic organizing. That would be "personal".

David Green :

you're concerned about the economics of what sort of hate will benefit your bottom line--as does the SPLC.