[lbo-talk] John Ross, 1938-2011

Dissenting Wren dissentingwren at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 19:34:17 PST 2011

Yes....it seemed easier when I was 23! Seriously, living in an unheated attic in the homeless shelter you're running while having no income to speak of and no health insurance seems just fine when you're invincible. And some of the people I was doing that with are doing it still, past the age of fifty. But it's tough. The older revolutionaries I know all, at a certain point in their lives, decided to pursue stable sources of income, with guarantees of employer-provided health insurance, pensions, etc. far more certain than Doug-the-wimp's freelancing.

----- Original Message ---- From: SA <s11131978 at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 9:10:22 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] John Ross, 1938-2011