[lbo-talk] Higher Taxes Wouldn't End Some Deficits, really?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:44:59 PST 2011

[WS:] I made a surplus too latimes <http://twitter.com/latimes> lat.ms/gR1mFz <http://t.co/HmhZox7>, by releasing 50% of prisoners (estimated number of non violent offenders who pose little danger to society), taxing gasoline @ 50c per gallon, increasing alcohol & cigarette taxes and increasing tax on the rich while keeping all social and educational expenses intact.

Wojtek