[lbo-talk] Mark Ames uncorks

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:19:07 PST 2011

[WS:] I do it on personal experience (I was born there and travel there regularly) and statistics. And honestly, I do not give a flying fuck what Europeans say about Muslims, Gypsies or other nationalities, including their own - speaking up one's mind is one thing and the reality of social inequality is something different. Americans may be far more politically correct in what they say, but they act differently. Racial segregation and class stratification are much higher here than in Europe.

So if you want to shed crocodile tears about bad things that Europeans say - that is your right. But please be assured that I am not buying it, I really do not give a flying fuck about it just as you do not seem to give a flying fuck about what people on this side of the pond say. As they say, a fool tries to convince me with his arguments, a wise man with my own. So if your want to sell me your view of Europe, please use arguments that have some traction. Otherwise, let's remain civil and spare ourselves needless verbiage that is not going to change any minds - and limit our conversation to weather and culture.

Wojtek

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 3:29 PM, Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com