[lbo-talk] Europe: the last delusion

Joel Schalit jschalit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 02:17:16 PST 2011

I left the US for a number of reasons, many of which were practical. I spent a big part of my childhood in Europe - the UK and Italy - so it was a familiar place to move to.

Politically, I can't say Europe is any easier to deal with than the US. However, we have work here, and my wife and I find Berlin far more affordable than San Francisco.

Joel