[lbo-talk] Europe: the last delusion

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:53:28 PST 2011

To me, it is more than ESL. I have EU citizenship and a place to live there. And my Social Security check (provided it is still around) can travel much further than here (as far as cost of living sans mortgage is concerned.) And last but not least - I like city living and Europe is mostly that.

Wojtek