[lbo-talk] How Much Do College Students Learn, and Study?

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 11:11:38 PST 2011

Wait. Who is this who wants to deny admission? In my experience, it's exactly the opposite. Admissions officers are tasked with increasing enrollment, not limiting it.

Grad schools are a different matter, where it's good to have easy excuses to rule people out, at least for funding, so you can make them pay their way. But it's all about revenue, and enrollment directly increases revenue, even at steep discount rates.