[lbo-talk] James McMurtry - "We can't make it here"??

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Sat Jul 2 17:46:21 PDT 2011

On Jul 2, 2011, at 3:05 PM, Dennis Claxton wrote:
> At 11:35 AM 7/2/2011, lbo83235 wrote:
>
>> I'm painfully aware that this is generally a refined, urbane
>
> Doesn't mean you can't like country.

Speaking of refined, urbane, and country, my son and I like to sing along with the songs on the Cars soundtrack. :-) Nothing quite as hilarious, er I mean endearing, as a six year old Indian kid trying to pull of a southern accent with a Hank Williams twang.

Much props to lbo83235’s sentiments. The man (or woman) gets it.

—ravi