[lbo-talk] Corrections & Response to DW

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Jul 6 08:30:07 PDT 2011

On Jul 6, 2011, at 11:03 AM, Marv Gandall wrote:
> On 2011-07-06, at 10:50 AM, Carrol Cox wrote:
>
>> I'm working of a revised version of "Response to MG."
>
> Don't feel compelled. I'm sure by this time we know where the other stands, and the rest of the list does too. But if you insist, you can have the last word.

To the contrary, for us it’s not an issue of where each of you stands, for we (the list) are not so much interested in what your opinions are (much as we respect you) as we are in your defence of them. The arguments you offer help us figure things out for ourselves. In fact, I was going to write yesterday that participants have managed to make lemonade out of the unfortunate lemon of your publicly sent private message and DW’s agony over it.

—ravi