[lbo-talk] Response to MG -- Was Poll....

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:06:56 PDT 2011

shag carpet bomb

, c b wrote:
>The Black Panthers

Dewd! They are heavy users of Marx! Calling them Marxoid just gives me the heeby jeebies. I don't know why. Take a cue from Max on this. It is much more fun to insinuate they are Marxists who haven't admitted it yet! LOL

^^^^ CB: Depends on whether the context is raising a maximum program ( if u ain't with me u against me) or minimum program ( if u ain't against me u with me). In this particular thread, I'm articulating the disciplined Marxist line (Carrol is not a Marxist). When we are forming a broad , Popular Front , even Democrats are in.