[lbo-talk] Fwd: Krugman: "The question then is why."

Marv Gandall marvgand at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:44:56 PDT 2011

Alas, sometimes I don't proofread carefully enough before sending, as I should. The opening para should read:

"Alas, Charles, I'm afraid your stance on the Obama administration is not only to the right of many US liberals sympathetic to unions and social movements, but also to the right of a goodly number of conservative pundits, economists, and investors who could care less about what his chronic capitulation to congressional Republican demagogy means for the fortunes of the Democratic party, but who care much about its consequences for the system."

Begin forwarded message: