[lbo-talk] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: FSM-A: Michael Rossman's Poster Collection now online (some, not all yet)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Jul 15 04:21:45 PDT 2011

For me they are mostly a blur, but it seems a pretty fantastic collection of political posters.

Carrol -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Fwd: Fwd: FSM-A: Michael Rossman's Poster Collection now online (some, not all yet) Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:43:17 -0700 From: Charles Schwartz <schwrtz at BERKELEY.EDU> Reply-To: Science for the People Discussion List <SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE at list.uvm.edu> To: SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE at LIST.UVM.EDU

SftP people may be interested in this.