[lbo-talk] Open Letter from a Keynesian to a Marxist by Joan Robin son

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:00:36 PDT 2011

She was one of the key people in helping Keynes to develop the General Theory, so she advocated Keynes' approach over Marx. I doubt that she even read Marx. In contrast to Marx, she took the categories of political economy as they stood prior to Marx, yet you will be hard pressed to find a more trenchant critic of conventional (non-Keynesian) economics.

I had been under the impression that the Value Theory of Labor originally came from Elson. Thanks for the tip.