[lbo-talk] Krugman: "The question then is why."

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 07:36:55 PDT 2011

Dennis: "Somewhere around zero.  But that doesn't mean that it doesn't mean anything."

[WS:] Why does a course of action that has zero chance of success mean anything? It is no different than a prayer or a religious ritual. This, btw, explains what you describe as my snide attitude - this is my attitude toward all forms of religion. I apologize if you find this offensive - I will try to be sensitive in the future.

Wojtek