[lbo-talk] Krugman: "The question then is why."

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 18 17:00:45 PDT 2011

At 07:36 AM 7/18/2011, Wojtek S wrote:

>[WS:] Why does a course of action that has zero chance of success mean
>anything?

Because it means that there is at least some sliver of opposition.

You often complain here that you've offered one or another alternative way of thinking that no one pays attention to. If success is your only criteria for worth, then why should anyone pay attention to you?

>I apologize if you find this offensive - I will try to be sensitive
>in the future.

Don't change on my account. I'm not holding my breath.