[lbo-talk] infrastructure

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Mon Jul 18 22:19:38 PDT 2011

But her. She said, "Bye mom, I'll see you in a couple of weeks." They're coming back the 29th. I don't know why. Then back to L.A. ten days later.

Haven't gotten round to Alice Neel.

Joanna

Yeah I always liked that flat foot LA, it's art so what? And yes this area is difficult, like you have to be more than connected. Pretense up the ass.

I used to come home after work and say hello Mike to my son for several years after was he gone. It was really bad in winter, coming back in the dark. It was just creepy to know he wasn't there, waiting for dinner, some talk of the day, a tv show and bed. God I still miss it. I loved being a father. Best years of my life.

Well, anyway get to Alice Neel when you feel like it. She will add a lot of depth to your Tully Olsen project.

Chuck