[lbo-talk] Note on Low vision and web sites

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jul 19 08:46:50 PDT 2011

I've discovered that if I've visited several different web sites, and then want to return directly to my home page, with the screen firefox now offers, the quickest way is to close the program and reload it. I can no longer find the "home" button. I can usually read anything I _find_ on the web; I often can't find (or block off) what it is that I want to read. I think this problem is in principle unsolvable. The larger a bit of text or graphic, the less is shown on the screen. Moving the screen is a random search for an unknown object.

Carrol