[lbo-talk] Note on Low vision and web sites

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:56:17 PDT 2011

If your income will let you afford it have you considered a really big screen ? These days even big screen 54 inch TVs have connections that let them serve as computer monitors. And you probably would not want one that big. Past a certain size you have back off further from the monitor which loses some of the advantage of greater size. But still, again assuming you can afford it, you might want to look into the maximum size monitor that might prove an advantage . 26 inches perhaps? Or 30 inches? Even at 26 or 30 inches you have to back up a bit more than with conventional screens but still end up with an effective increase in size.