[lbo-talk] Fwd: [Pen-l] "Today, We are all Norwegians?"

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Jul 24 18:57:54 PDT 2011

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: [Pen-l] "Today, We are all Norwegians?" Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 16:36:18 -0700 From: Sandwichman <lumpoflabor at gmail.com> Reply-To: Progressive Economics <pen-l at lists.csuchico.edu> To: PEN-L list <pen-l at lists.csuchico.edu>

No. Not that I have anything against Norwegians. My deepest sympathies and condolences go out to the Norwegian people and particularly the families of the victims of a senseless act of faux-political narcissism.

But today, we are all Cultural Marxists because that is who the confused, spoiled, baby-faced wanker, Breivik, set out to murder. That is who the cynical propagandists and puppet-masters, William S. Lind, Lyndon LaRouche, Paul Weyrich, Pat Buchanan and Andrew Breitbart have set out to malign with their latter-day <i>Protocols of the Elders of Zion</i> look-alike, "Political Correctness." Snakes! Scoundrels!

Today, we are all "Cultural Marxists"!

http://ecologicalheadstand.blogspot.com/2011/07/confessions-of-cultural-marxist.html

-- Sandwichman