[lbo-talk] The Crisis: Reliable Explanation?

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 00:29:49 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone

I have been traveling and need to catch up with some of the more critical (historically moored) analyses of the US debt crisis. I have a general sense and, in the context of my bread and butter scholarly stuff on globalising finance, I have been asked to write a "think piece" for my old newspaper in South Africa. So, can anyone send me some links, please.

Apologies if you're exasperated by this stuff, already.

Ismail

Ismail Lagardien

Nihil humani a me alienum puto