[lbo-talk] In the are you fucking kidding me? department

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Jun 10 19:57:32 PDT 2011

gee. i thought you'd like the imagery of her swallowing chunks of dog shit.

>On the other hand, Princeton to Tulane? Suggests
>some reversal of fortune, which even Katrina Van
>Den Humbug may not be able to countervail.

"Harris-Perry said she was motivated to leave when the Center for African American Studies denied her a promotion to a full professorship earlier this year. She held the post of tenured associate professor since arriving at Princeton from the University of Chicago in 2006."

wasn't she a little young and underpublished for full professorship anyway?