[lbo-talk] But Wikipedia sucks, right?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Jun 11 04:50:23 PDT 2011

i didn't know there were any on the list. chuck0 gets irritated by rightwingers' domination of political/cultural/social issues but nearly everyone has remarked on how good the technical/computing articles tend to be. and i'm guessing chuck0 isn't opposed to the concept in general, simply disgusted with the fact that it's abused in the service of rightwing ideology.