[lbo-talk] She is one ugly cunt....

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Jun 11 09:51:06 PDT 2011

I'm sorry, but that's bullshit. There are plenty of mean things that can be said about Rhee without dragging in her personal appearance, which has fuck nothing to do with anything.

I imagine that most of us hold Barack Obama in the deepest contempt. And I think we're all aware of the most shocking, transgressive, emotionally charged, &c. &c. words we could throw at him. Would any of us throw that word? God, I sure hope not, and for entirely obvious reasons. ___________________________________

Actually I do think Obama is ugly and for the exact same reasons as Rhee: their characters are expressed in their faces. We're not talking about physical appearance here.

J.