[lbo-talk] She is one ugly cunt....

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 07:54:41 PDT 2011

Shag: I remember getting an invite to my 10th year reunion. One of the meannest women among this crowd was organizing it. She'd gotten pregnant while at William and Mary, dropped out and had become a dental hygienist. She wanted us to tell her all about ourselves: did we still have all our hair, teeth, good looks? Had we grown pot bellies, flabby arms?"

[WS:] "Stop giving me that pop-up ad for classmates.com! There's a reason you don't talk to people for 25 years. Because you don't particularly like them! Besides, I already know what the captain of the football team is doing these days: mowing my lawn. " - George Carlin.

Wojtek