[lbo-talk] Weiner unhid!

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Mon Jun 13 14:56:11 PDT 2011

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:01:22 -0700 Gar Lipow <gar.lipow at gmail.com> wrote:

> In addition one I think it is a bad idea to cheer too
> loudly when the bad guys are taken down by the worse guys.

Smells like team spirit. What business do we have ranking bad guys? Where does that get us? And Weiner was a very bad guy.

> Weiner taking major hits for
> sexting helps reinforce American puritanism,

Well, we are attacking on a broad front here, aren't we? Not just capitalism, imperialism, Zionism etc, but 'Puritanism' too! So many isms to combat, and so few of us to do it. But one can always squeeze in another meeting. I look forward to the creation of the Popular Front For The Defense Of Sextism. Free Anthony!

> And its being used as an excuse to give credibility
> to Breitbart. Hell with cheering that shit on.

Hell with any concern with Breitbart, one way or the other; cheering or jeering, he's not somebody we should even be thinking about.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://www.cars-suck.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com