[lbo-talk] She is one ugly cunt....

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Jun 13 17:42:52 PDT 2011

At 01:52 PM 6/13/2011, c b wrote:
>Ugly ? Depends on the race of the beholder.
>

>CB

I thought the epithet 'cunt' was interesting. Do we hurl cunt at women for particular reason? Typically, it's a lot like bitch, isn't it? A women who gets called cunt is generally someone seen as imperious perhaps? A ball-breaker? Not sure. I think it's a word that can be hurled at women who wield power in objectionable ways. But when it gets hurled at men, it doesn't necessarily take on that connotation. "Don't be a whiney cunt," I've heard men say to other men. Come to think of it though, I've also hear men say about women, "Stupid cunt." Somehow, though, I don't think the stupid is intended to describe a stereotypical image of, say, a dumb blonde.